- Aston Martin Lagonda stand hosts global debut for new Lagonda All-Terrain Concept
- First glimpse of the luxury brand’s first production model driven by zero emission powertrain technologies
- Core sportscar range represented by Vantage, DB11 AMR and DBS Superleggera
- Vantage and DBS Superleggera showcase bespoke personalization skills of Q by Aston Martin
- Visit Aston Martin Lagonda’s stand - Hall 2, stand #2229
6 February 2019, Gaydon, England: Aston Martin is poised to take the 89th Geneva International Motor Show by storm with the global debut of the Lagonda All-Terrain Concept. Following the successful relaunch of Lagonda as the world’s first luxury zero emission brand and the surprise debut of the Lagonda Vision Concept at last year’s Geneva Show, 2019 sees the reveal of Lagonda’s All-Terrain Concept.
The first model Lagonda will put into production, the All-Terrain Concept bears the bold hallmarks of the Vision Concept. By taking full advantage of its zero emission platform Lagonda’s design team has created a car boasting extraordinary style and space efficiency combined with a rakish design language that demonstrat