February 15, 2018, Beverly Hills, CA: Aston Martin and Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills announced today that guests who book the new “Live Aston Martin” suite package before March 31 will receive exclusive access to drive an Aston Martin through the streets of Beverly Hills. Offered to guests for a limited time, the activation also features an Aston Martin DB11 display vehicle at the Beverly Hills property and a pop-up retail store.
“This is the perfect venue for current and prospective clients to indulge in the spirit of LA’s car culture by driving one of the world’s most beautiful cars amid a luxurious backdrop.” said Laura Schwab, president of Aston Martin the Americas. ““It’ll certainly add an unforgettable dose of adrenaline to the hotel stay!”
Aston Martin models available to guests include:
- The luxurious new DB11 grand-tourer – the standard-bearer for a future generation of Aston Martins, the DB11 is the most powerful and efficient ‘DB’ production model in Aston Martin’s history.
- The company’s ultimate Super GT; the Vanquish S – with sharper styling, greater potency and increased athleticism, the Vanquish S evolves an illustrious model line that originates from Aston Martin’s legendary Works in Newport Pagnell and has proudly served at standard bearer for the marque’s sporting and stylistic values since 2001.
Guests will also be able to visit the Aston Martin pop-up store, located off the lobby at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, which features an extensive collection of clothing, accessories, gifts and collectibles. It will feature a selection of wares for owner and enthusiasts alike, including:
- Leather luggage and accessories, handmade with the highest quality materials and exceptional design
- Aston Martin Racing’s informal ‘team wear,’ including jackets, vests, polos and t-shirts
- Branded goods, including sunglasses, model cars, posters, keyrings, baseball hats, backpacks and mugs
“At Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, we look forward to offering our guests the best in hospitality,” said Vanessa Williams, director of sales and marketing at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. “Inviting travelers to create unforgettable memories through one-of-a-kind offerings, like access to exclusive Aston Martin sports cars, speaks to our team’s dedication to providing legendary service.”
In addition to the “Live Aston Martin” package, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills also participates in Hilton Honors®, the only guest loyalty program where guests who book directly through www.waldorfastoria.com have access to benefits including a Personal Concierge and complimentary Wi-Fi at nearly 30 Waldorf Astoria hotels worldwide.